Center for Creative Transformation at First United Methodist Church is a center for counseling, support groups, and many programs for healthy living. Programs include:
- Job Transition Support - Click HERE to view the informational brochure online.
- Counseling - individuals, couples and families seeking to transform aspects of their experience are supported through sliding scale counseling by appointment.
- Grief Recovery: A four-week information and support group for anyone dealing with loss and grief.
- Divorce Recovery Workshop - A five-week intensive experience for working through the challenges of divorce in a supportive and loving environment.
- Tools for Vital Relationships - A one day seminar for couples seeking to understand the challenges to modern intimacy and the tools necessary to make it last.
- Seminars and Consulting - Evaluating and supporting churches, businesses and organizations in creating positive change.
- Project: Fort Worth Talks - This program has four different aspects: Teaching Dialogue, School Programs in Affect Education, Restorative Process, Conflict Resolution
- The First Earth Team - A group of individuals committed to studying and inspiring creative change in the patterns of our lives that are not sustainable.
For more information on the Center for Creative Transformation's programmming please visit the CCT website. click here